Endomondo Mountain biking Workout

10/11/2010 workout - Endomondo Mountain biking Workout


Ok, so I have been severely slacking off as of late. Back in school now, some of the extra stuff going on has become either more manageable or off the list entirely, and I am finally getting my fat butt back into shape. Some of what I am doing to get back into shape after the knee surgery? I have been spending time with physical therapy at Rebound in Redmond, Oregon, and as that has tapered off, I started going the P90X workout. I know, I know. Sell out. Loser. Call me what you will, but it has been kicking my butt. Laurie and I have both been doing it in the morning before work now for about 4 -weeks and we notice a difference already.

Also, I have been going for a mountain bike ride at lunch every day as well. A real ride to say the least, not a roll down the road, but a ride as hard as I can, sweat flying in my eye, snot running down my face, heart slamming in my chest ride. I try to drag co-workers out, but most often they don't ride with me.  I can already hear it from a few of my friends, "well, with speeds that slow it can't be that hard of riding."  Ok, I'll admit it isn't the most technical, but a nice jaunt at lunch makes Mike a happy boy.

I downloaded endomondo for my Blackberry, and it tracks my route. For a free app, the thing is pretty cool. Look at the route and let me know what you think?


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Is Ever Easy