First time running!

http://www.endomondo.com/?wicket:interface=:2::::


My first run since knee surgery. Heck, it is even my first run since I last ran in Hawaii in May 2010! Tried a new running style - more of a Chi or Pose method of running. It was the first time trying that. I also ran with new shoes that will promote that running style, NewtonTrail Guidance Trainer.

So because I really do not know what I am doing in this running style, I most likely overdid it.  Left calf is a little sore, but what is nice is that my knee does not seem to be bothering me yet.  I was concerned with my ability to run.  The path I ran is one of the same paths I use on my mountain bike, and it was muddy, so there was some extra natural cushioning with the mud, maybe that helped.  Overall 4 miles as I was also listening to the Audiofuel running coach to music and posted the run at the time called in the music.  8:00 min mile pace.  I've turned into a slowpoke.

Enhanced by Zemanta








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Is Ever Easy